Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Winslow Sports Park
Located at 2301 S. Highland Avenue just south of the YMCA, Winslow Sports Complex is a summer haven of activity for youth and adult sports programs. Everything from tennis lessons to youth baseball and softball leagues can be enjoyed while taking in the natural surroundings that make this sports park a popular recreation choice.
- Baseball/Softball Fields: 4 little league baseball/softball fields and two full size baseball fields. For reservation information, contact Chris Truelock at (812) 349-3774 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walking Trail: a .9 mile, natural-surface trail circles the park
- Parking Areas: Ample parking lot located off S. Highland, additional parking at Winslow Woods Park
- Play Fields: One open green space
- Restrooms: Centrally located, open seasonally
- Playground Equipment: One accessible playground
- Also: Multiple tennis courts. Public play is permitted whenever courts are not being used by Bloomington Parks and Recreation. Available hours are posted on site.
From College Mall: Take College Mall Road south to Rogers Road and turn right (west). At Highland Avenue, turn right (north). Winslow Woods Park is just before the entrance to the YMCA on the right (east).
Capital Improvements at Winslow Sports Complex, Anticipated projects for 2005 - 2009
replace senior side bleachers parking lot paving remove and reconfigure parking lot medians replace tennis shelter reconstruct tennis courts and lighting renovate/reconstruct restrooms for accessibility
Browse photographs of Winslow Sports Complex (April, 2011):