Wing & Mahurin
Wing & Mahurin was a Fort Wayne, Indiana architectural firm active in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The partners were John F. Wing and Marshall S. Mahurin. The partnership came to an end in 1907, when Mahurin left and started a new firm, Mahurin & Mahurin, with his nephew Guy M. Mahurin. Wing & Mahurin designed the following building in Bloomington:
The firm also designed the Monroe County poor farm.