Betty Jean Shop
The Betty Jean Shop was a small candies, stationery and gift shop on the northeast corner of The Square. Opened by Jean Hopewell in 1946, the store was sold to Howard Bruce in 1979 and then to Shirley and Russel Jackson in 1991.
It was located at 100 W. 6th Street. The store finally closed in 1997 when it couldn't compete with the Factory Card Outlet.