100 W. 6th Street
This building on the northeast corner of The Square is also known as the Waldron Block. It once housed Joe Natalie's Dixie Market. The Central Union Phone exchange was once located on the second floor. Today, only the rounded hood molds on the east side of the building reflect its Italianate styling.
Current Resident: Produce Market (need name)
Former businesses at this location:
- Betty Jean Shop (1946 - 1997)
- Samira (1998 - )