Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Wrubel Computing Center
The main UITS building, located at 2711 E. 10th Street, on the north east corner of 10th Street and The Bypass. It is named after Marshal Wrubel, who was appointed the first director of the Research Computing Center in 1955.
The current Wrubel Computing Center was previously the University School complex.
The WCC also referred to the academic computing department previously called the Research Computing Center, which was renamed in honor of Wrubel in February 1973.