Woolery Stone Company
The Woolery Stone Company was a stone mill and quarry on the south side of Bloomington. Originally named A. J. Woolery & Sons, the company was created by Henry Woolery in 1913 and remained in family hands until 1996.
The quarry operated two stone mills, simply known as the "Old Woolery Mill" and "New Woolery Mill". The old mill was built in 1913 and ceased operations in the 1950's. It may still be visible just south of Dillman Road and west of the Monon Railroad line. The new mill was built in 1930. It is located northeast of the Tapp Road / Weimer Road intersection.