University High School
University High School was founded in 1938 as a laboratory school for the IU School of Education, and classes were in the Education Building.
It was at 3rd Street & Jordan Avenue until 1964 when it moved to 10th & the Bypass, where it operated until 1975. At that point the high school was folded into Bloomington High School North, along with various other high schools.
The main building on the final campus was razed in 2007 to make way for the Indiana University Data Center, but University Elementary still operates to the east of the bypass location.