The Tourner Hotel was located on the northeast corner of College Avenue and 4th Street, where the Nunn Building is now. Proprietor J. P. Tourner built the hotel at cost of more than $27,000. It had nearly 70 rooms and attached bathrooms, along with a dining room and reception room.
A picture may be seen at the Indiana University archives here.
It was renovated in 1928 and eventually torn down.