Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Swain Hall consists of two parts: Swain Hall East and West. Swain Hall East was constructed in 1910 and called Biology Hall. It was renamed Swain Hall East, after Joseph Swain, in 1957. Swain West was completed in 1940, and has roughly four times the space as the Eastern building.