Marsh Supermarket (1825 N. Kinser Pike)
The Marsh Supermarket is now called Marsh "Marketplace". The company rethemed and remodeled their stores in 2007 to help their business turn around.
There are several historic pictures around the front of the store and deli area. The ones in the deli have been there for a long time while the ones above the entrance area were put up in July of 2007. Here is some information about the pictures themselves.
- Picture in the middle with 5 basketball players, the one in the middle palming two balls over the other players heads is #20, ????, surrounded by ????
- Picture to the left of basketball picture is an old picture of the HPER.
- The picture at right is the football scoreboard from an IU and Purdue in 19??.
- West side - (Closed in 2016, now a Fresh Thyme Market) Marsh Supermarket (3516 W. 3rd St.) — Map from Google
- East side - (Closed in 2017) Marsh Supermarket (123 S. Kingston Dr.) — Map from Google
- South side - (Closed, now a Lucky's Market) Marsh Supermarket (2424 S. Walnut St.) — Map from Google
- North side - (Closed in 2017, now a Kroger) Marsh Supermarket (1825 N. Kinser Pike) — Map from Google
- East side - (Closed in 2014, now a Goodwill) O'Malia Food Market (512 S. College Mall Rd.) (Marsh owned) — Map from Google