Mace's was a supermarket located downtown on the corner of Kirkwood Avenue and Madison Street. Mace's opened in this building in 1988. The building, built in 1954, was formerly occupied by Ralph's T-Mart from 1977 to 1988  , Louden's from 1954 to 1977 and as a beer warehouse in 1954. It closed sometime in 1998 and the building was abandoned until early 2003 when it was demolished. The land it was on is now occcupied by The Kirkwood and Wonderlab.