The Kings' Shop was a women's clothing store that operated in various Bloomington locations from 1946 to 1995.
Kenneth and Julia King originally opened the store at 112 S. College Avenue, in a building that had been built by her grandfather George Benckart. Kenneth King passed away in 1956, and his daughter Mary Baxter joined the family business.
In 1974 the business opened a second branch in the College Mall, closing the downtown location a year later. In 1984, the business moved to Eastland Plaza, and closed for the final time eleven years later.