Category talk:Streets that change names
I'm going to mention a couple, but I'm not sure how to add them. I'm also not sure if they're still valid or not.
- There's a weird "v" on E. 1st St. between Jordan and Mitchell that you can approach from the south on Sheridan, and then end up on E 1st, or vice-versa.
- E. Sheridan forks into E. Southdowns
- E. Moores Pike becomes E. Lampkins Ridge Road
- N. Pete Ellis Dr. becomes N Range Road
- Gourley Pike turns into N. Maple, then back. Or, from the east, it turns into Cascade Ave.
--Jkonrath 15:53, 13 July 2006 (EDT)