Abe Lincoln Log Cabin
The Abe Lincoln Log Cabin was a spacious cabin used as a clubhouse in the 1930's and 1940's by some prominent Bloomington citizens. It was situated on a ten-acre lot west of Curry Pike, halfway between SR 45 and the railroad tracks. It had a deep well and basement, and a four-car garage.
The cabin was built in 1934 by Austin East, Pressie Madaris, Pavil Wilson, and Joseph Moser. It may have been destroyed or dismantled sometime in the 1950's.