|Years:||1906 1907 1908 – 1909 – 1910 1911 1912|
Significant events from 1909.
- Work begins on Weimer Dam. The city planned a new reservoir to replace the picnic grounds there.
- Lester Smith is named superintendent of Bloomington schools.
- 25th - Under the Indiana County Option law, Monroe County voters prohibit the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Arthur R. Metz graduates with the rest of the Indiana University class of 1909
- 18th - Sonny Meadows is arrested for running a blind tiger near Unionville. Officers raid his cabin, a mile from the road in a dark hollow, and find beer under the house and in a nearby spring.
- Taylor Shields sells a 178-acre farm in Salt Creek Township to a man named Shaw of Jackson county for $5,000.