IU Sports Complex
The sports complex is on the north end of the IU campus, bordered by 17th Street on the south, the North Jordan Extension on the east, 45/46 Bypass on the north, and Dunn Street on the west.
The structures in the sports complex include:
- Assembly Hall - men's and women's basketball
- Bill Armstrong Stadium - men's and women's soccer, The Little 500
- Jerry Yeagley Field - Name after the former IU Men's Soccer coach, Jerry Yeagley
- Robert C. Haugh Track and Field Complex - men's and women's track and field
- The Harry Gladstein Fieldhouse - men's and women's indoor track, misc. activities
- The John Mellencamp Pavilion - football training, misc. activities
- Memorial Stadium - football
- North Fee Lane Athletic Fields - IU Club Sports
- Royer Pool - men's and women's swimming and diving
- IU Tennis Center - men's and women's tennis, club tennis
Sembower Field and the IU Softball Field are located close to the sports complex, just to the south across 17th Street from the Royer Pool and Bill Armstrong Stadium. Students living in Foster and Briscoe Quadrangle residence centers can watch games from some of the rooms and lounges.