Bloomington Flouring Mills
The Bloomington Flouring Mills was a milling company in the 19th century.
The building still stands today, west of the B-Line Trail between Kirkwood Avenue and 6th Street. It was constructed around 1858, possibly using lumber from the original Seminary Building of Indiana University. Michael W. Helton was the owner. It was sold to James Leffler in 1866, who went into partnership with a Mr. Rice.
The mill was sold to J.A. Baldridge and James Gourley in 1883 for $11,000.