503 N. Rogers Street
503 N. Rogers Street is an industrial site that at one time was next to the Monon Railroad line, and is now across the street from the northern terminus of the B-Line Trail.
The location is currently the site of Bloomington Iron & Metal, a successor to Fell Iron & Metal. In 1947, Fell purchased the site with an old stone mill belonging to the Shawnee Stone Company. Shawnee had purchased the mill from the Central Oolitic Stone Company, which had built it in 1891. Prior to that, John Dolan owned a stave factory on the site.