300 W. 6th St.
This address contains a two-story limestone block building with a carving in it reading "Currie & Son 1903". It was the home of Hays Market from 1948 to 1996, when developer Tim Henke of Renaissance Rentals bought the property.
Along with architects Tabor Bruce Puzzello & Associates, he renovated it to return it to close to its original state, with the original limestone walls, columns and foundation, and some arts-and-crafts accents and a second-floor porch. It then became the home of Irwin Union bank and later First Financial Bank.